BYOB - Build Your Own Briefcase!
Beer gifts come in all shapes and sizes, but this custom craft beer briefcase takes the cake. Beer baskets are cool, don't get us wrong, but this is truly a unique beer gift. With over 150 top rated beers to choose from, you can truly personalize your beer gift to deliver someone their favorite craft beers or newly released beers they have never tried before. Whether you are sending someone off to retirement or a college graduate to the workforce, this beer briefcase is sure to leave a lasting impression. Can't decide? Our Beer Library offers descriptions of the brews we carry to help make the decision a little easier.
The shipping rates are real time and based on the recipient's zip code. Please add to cart, enter the zip code and pick your delivery date to see all available shipping rates.
Someone 21 years of age or older must purchase and receive this product. An Adult Signature is Required Upon Delivery. By purchasing this item, you are responsible for abiding by the alcohol laws of the delivery state.
***Due to state alcohol laws, we cannot ship to the following states: AK, HI, KY, MA, OK, UT. See our Shipping Information page for more information.
What is included with my beer gift briefcase?
The Beer Briefcase includes 6 craft beers, a stainless steel bottle opener and a gift card with your personal message.
Can I send a personal message with my beer gift briefcase?
Yes! When you proceed to checkout, there is a box which allows you to add a personal message to your beer gift. The message will be placed with your beer gift basket so the recipient will be sure to find it.
When will my beer gift briefcase be shipped?
Craft beer gift orders placed by 3PM EST on business days Monday through Friday will be shipped out the same day. Orders placed after 3PM EST on business days Monday through Friday and over the weekend will be shipped the next business day. When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification as well as tracking information for your purchase.
How long will it take to deliver my beer gift briefcase and when will it get there?
We only use reliable and speedy shipping carriers. 99.8% of the time your package will be delivered within the time frames outlined on the map on our shipping information page. If you need to schedule a future delivery, no problem! Just fill out the special instructions with your preferred shipping date at checkout and we will schedule accordingly. Although our shipping carriers are very reliable, we cannot guarantee ground shipping dates due to circumstances outside of our control. Express shipping options are available which guarantee that your beer gift will arrive on time.
Does someone need to be present when my craft beer gift briefcase is delivered?
Yes. Someone 21 or older will need to present a valid photo ID upon delivery of all beer briefcase gifts.
When would you send a beer gift basket to someone? We have compiled a short list of occasions that would by perfect for sharing the love of craft beer as a gift. Here it is:
1. Gift baskets for men- Let’s face it men love beer and craft beer consumption is exploding in popularity, send him a briefcase filled with beer instead of a fruit basket, he will thank you for it.
2. Birthday gift baskets- Birthdays are special times of the year, especially milestone ones. Make it a special birthday any year by giving the gift of good beer.
3. Get well gift baskets- When someone is down and out for whatever reason, a smile makes everything a little more manageable, and yes beer makes people smile.
4. Corporate gift baskets- Close a big business deal, finalize your taxes or partner with a great vendor or corporate client- send them something to remember this critical moment.
5. Thank you gift baskets- When someone lends a hand or just an ear to listen to your challenges in life or business; say thank you with some awesome craft beer.
6. Retirement gift baskets- Just because they are retired doesn’t mean they drink less beer, possibly even more with all that work stuff out of the way. Send a beer briefcase, the last briefcase they will ever need.
7. Fathers day gifts- Fathers get up every morning and go to jobs they sometimes don’t love because of their love for their family. Reward them with a bucket of great beer.
8. Sympathy gifts- At difficult times in life show someone that you care and are thinking of them during this tough time of loss.
9. Business gifts- Business is what make the world go round, celebrate critical accomplishment with a beer gift.
10. Just because gifts- It doesn’t have to be for any other reason, you know they love craft beer send them a bucket of smiles.
11. Gift baskets for women- Ciders, summer ales and blonde lagers- we have a nice selection of flavors to make a woman kick off her heels and have cold one.
12. Manly gift baskets- Beer=Manly, Good beer=Happy man
13. Man crates- When a six pack just won’t get your message across, send a beer crate of twelve delicious craft beers.
14. Zombie survival kit- Well let’s face it; if the world is overtaken by zombies we will all need a few cold ones.
15. Best man gifts- Groomsmen gifts are difficult to find and sometimes kind of cheesy, so forget the engraved coffee mug and give them a bucket of beer, just might want to save until after the wedding day.